Rolls‑Royce: Black Badge NFT
21 October 2021, Goodwood, West Sussex Embargoed until 13:00 BST
· Rolls‑Royce reveals origin of Black Badge ahead of announcement on 28 October
· Black Badge channels the subversive spirits of founders C. S. Rolls and Sir Henry Royce
· Black Badge responds to the demands of a new class of disruptors and visionaries
· Design and engineering execution challenges established assumptions about the brand
· Black Badge motor cars now represent 27% of Rolls‑Royce product commissions
“Rolls‑Royce has always attracted a unique breed of outliers, visionaries and iconoclasts. We are proud to provide these men and women with a perfectly engineered canvas upon which they can express a subversive and confident projection of their success.
“Black Badge represents a natural evolution for a brand that is defined by a culture of collaboration with its clients. Black Badge is not a sub-brand. It is an attitude that represents an authentic and confident response to the desires of a new group of clients who proudly practise bold self-expression.”
Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls‑Royce Motor Cars
CO2 EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION.
Black Badge Ghost: NEDCcorr (combined) CO2 emission: 359 g/km; Fuel consumption: 15.8 mpg / 18.0 l/100km. WLTP (combined) CO2 emission: 359 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.9 mpg / 15.8 l/100km.